2) Livelihood and Development:
- Income generation activities
- Various skill training programs
- Social mobilization, community development and public health.
- Advocacy, networking and linkups in national and international markets to help
livelihoods in the target areas.
4) Working Areas:
In NEPAL:- Kathmandu, Dhankuta, Sankhuwa Sabha, Ilam, Taplejung and Sunsari districts (Mid & central hills of East Nepal), Annapurna region and the hills of west Nepal.
If funds and situations permit, we will also work in the TRANS HIMALAYAN REGIONS of Sikkim, Bhutan, and the Himalayan regions of Northern India .